Strappings are classified into steel strapping, pp strapping, PET strapping, composite cord strapping, hot melt strapping and woven cord strapping.
Among all the strappings, PP strapping has the highest elongation which is 25%, followed by PET strapping with elongation of 21%. Composite strapping and hot melt strapping have the same elongation, it is 13%. For woven cord strapping, the elongation is 7%. Lashing strap’s elongation is 5% and steel strapping’s elongation is the lowest.
When we bundle the goods, a suitable strapping elongation is necessary to ensure the safety of the goods.
If strapping’s elongation is too high, it would not fasten continuously and become loose so the goods could not be safely packaged.
If strapping’s elongation is too low, it could break instantly during the moving and the goods could not be protected effectively.
To achieve the best effect, the strapping should have a certain elongation which is not too high and not too low so that it would not loose and would not break.
Composite cord strapping, hot melt strapping and woven cord strapping have this performance. They are perfect packaging materials.
The best solutions for safely and easily packaging is composite strapping, woven strapping, hot melt strapping or polyester woven lashing strap.
More information please visit website: www.strappingpack.com
- Previous: No Information
- Next: About Strapping Flexbility
- Useful Life Of Composite Strapping
- A Guide To Cargo Strapping
- Everything You Have To Know About The Strapping
- The Maintenance Of Lashing Straps
- Benefits Of Composite Strapping
- Advantages Of Using Polyester Composite Strapping
- What Is Composite Strapping?
- Do You Know Polyester Strapping?
- Polyester Flat Webbing Sling With Soft Eye Protection
- Woven Vs. Composite Strap
- Polyester Strapping Vs Steel Strapping
- Polyester Lashing Strap Was Containerized And Ready To Be Ship To Germany
- Metal Serrated Seals
- Cord Strap And Buckle